Monday 22 June 2009

The Last One?


Now I'm sick at home. Yes, I have the flu. But now I'm a little better, I think, At least, I'm not feverish now. I was drinking a cup of coffee just a few minutes ago, and I'm still listening to Miles Davis. I couldn't go to the class today, obviously.


This is (probably?) my last post in this blog, because of the teacher's request and the end of the semester.


I enjoyed writing in it - except for some topics that I didn't like at all. But all the rest was fine. I think it was an interesting initiative to propose the creation of the blog (congratulations to the one who suggested it!). I really liked it. It's just that I don't like to be obliged to write about an specific topic that I'm not interested in.


In addition, I think it really helped me to improve my English, at least my written English, that is very important for me. The practice of writing about something is a very beneficial exercise, it helps to think better, to write better, to share or capture ideas, to learn a language better. I like to write but I'm too lazy to do it on my own with some frecquency, so I think this blog was a good opportunity to practise my writing, but not so good to expose or develop my imagination (most topics were really limited, I think). But, anyway, I don't know what I could write about if they (the topics) were completely free.


I'd like to write in this very blog the next semester.

In spite of everything, I don't want it to die.
Goodbye.
I hope I see you soon.

3 comments:

  1. I really hope to continue with it too Ignacio... see you next semester :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will be better about flu!

    kisses,

    ReplyDelete